Thursday 31 December 2009

New Year Eve' 09

31 December 2009!
An awesome days,
this days i was drunk with my guys and count down at Rachel house
missing all my guys , our happy family !
now , all separated each other , all busying their lifes
some guys was going ns , some was working
i really miss you guys.
friendship forever , nothing gonna change it .
Xiao Chen in the house ^^
two same hair : P
Bernard
always shows his hair :)
S zai aka Yeehung [:
Kenneth Chan aka Fan shu NET
my bff Rachel honeyy ^^
Sekching baby , she is my only one =)
kisssssssssssssssss qiong :*)
Wow ~
Chel , Net , Qiong
4 smooker king !
Matthew , Bernard , Xiao chen , Kah weng
4 of us ;DD
Xiao Chen damn lengzai , we love him so so much XP
My gang !
Taking MV ??? @@
Spray ................. **
Ready 1 , 2 , 3
Happy New Year ~ XDXD
Bye ~
my all honey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment