Wednesday 23 December 2009

My sweet 17th' 23th Dec 09


My big days 23th! :)
afternoon prepared and going megah yamcha with Vivi and tikien.
after that going find kean and yong yang.
he dint choi me :'(
cause he is playing piano , playing ' Happy Birthday ' song to me
thanks honey ^^

Look at here , smile , yeah :D

ah yang ah yang , long time no see
miss you very very much! :]

say peece ^^
after chit-chat with them , we going lm
tikien need buy present to me , vivi need buy clothes and christmas present
and me ? nothing there :P
but tired , cause really walk jor so long TvT
nights, going qiong house and followed kenneth car
go langat hill ( Look Out Point ) :P
reaching there about 9pm

raining .. cooled :S

this call view ~ :)

having dinner at Gasoline ...
Guys ;]
Matthew , Net , Yeehung, Me :D
Dear chel & Qiong

me and honey :)
Pretty Chel :)

three eight us xDD
Babes give me some surprise , a cake for me
me shock , make a wish , blow the candles , and cut the cake
My cake , nicely ^^
when the boys buy this cake, they kena saman !
sorry guys T.T
Kenneth :X

Yeehung tired do this action jor XD
My Bfffff ;*)
Back , about 12am
Bye
Sweet 16th!
This article me write jor about 2 hour
appreciate to my friends ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment