Sunday 13 June 2010

PLKN life's ♥



A new tried in my life's

1st time,
I leave my home for 3 months,
I sleep with 30ppl and some noun chinese in a dorm,
I laugh and cried with 300 ++ strength ,
I joined some activities and class that i never tried before,
my Jurulatih all very nice and friendly , they was CUTE :)

Alpha , Bravo , Charlie , Delta
and my group BRAVO is the Best Komponey in Kem Kepimpinan Akademik Segari, Sirl7/2010 Kumpulan 2 !
Love you all my friends and teachers !
i will never forget all the memories with you all in this Kem ! ;)
XOXO

Delta , Charlie , Bravo , Alpha

My lovely dad Pak Ngah! :)

Kelas Kenegaraan [;

persembahan kelas Kenegaraan ;

Buddha class * Love alotss.

BRAVO geng ! XOXO

my B'ff ........... ! ♥

CHU~ he's a chinese.
when he in national service , he get blood cancer
he leave us for forever !.. whole kem cried for him ..
we miss his smile .. his voice .. his semangat ..
Chu, We will never forget you , we love you for forever ..
Rest In Peace ..

Can you feel all the fun in this national service?
yea. we had a lot of fun! We just like a BIG family!
from we don't recognize each other till hugs and cried because we need to leave and separate each others! I love them. i mean forever!
=) thanks my dear friends. I do appreciate all the time in this kem!

No comments:

Post a Comment