Saturday 11 July 2009

Birthday Guy

090709
Have a party at Cc'h house.
Celebrate his Sweet17Birth' ( but his birth on 10July )
That day ,
after tuition , with my friend walk to his home ' nearly
reach there , saw my cousin ( Ah Boy ) with his girlfriend
and saw many sweet friend , many people that day
have a bbq party
and my lovely Chicken Wing too ~ yummy yummy ;]
Thanks friend that help me cook;

guy is playing computer and games ,
me playing camera , h0h0 xD
and
my Some stupid friend , go 7eleven and buy a box condom for him
haha , ask him nice to use , vanila favourite ?
:DDD
After,
Its time to sing song ~

Two cakes for him ,
That chocolate ice-cream Cake , damn tasty; love it muchhhh

haha , he is the birthday boy , enjoy it Cch' :))
Before back home ,
That stupid Kevin, hang my bag , and play = =

haha , like gurl gurl ler ................... :x
and lastly
i back with Ti kien cars , he drive man , stupid cool man = =

Happy Birthday To You , Choo Hong (:
nights .

1 comment:

  1. HEY!!!! why no send me my picture=.= lolx hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete