Wednesday 30 May 2012

Long post after so long.



Do you know the meaning of this song?

 

Titanium is actually means a strong substance that can take on bullets. A material strong enough to take on many things without tearing apart. We don't have to be afraid and that we can be strong. We are so strong for what we believe in that since we are like titanium that the "bullets" ricochet. 

This month I've been go through a lot. But yea i'm still alive now =)
Basically what was happen in this month is all about bad-luck, i wondering why my luck is go until so worst.
First, I had took two resit exam papers on last week due to failure on final papers last sem and the exam results will release on next tuesday. Oh lord oh god, please pray for me, let me pass this both exam, i don't want and I can't to repeat! *Fingercrossed*
Next, actually I've a working event in klcc which together with all my course mate next week. But unfortunately I couldn't be join due to my friend's minor mistake. I know i can't blame anyone, i know no one want this happen, but yea is still me and only me cannot join and follow this trip.
I lost a learning chance which working as an event crew where i always expecting and this event is actually happening once in a blue moon. And i also lost a chance for earning money, because its actually provide allowance while working for 5 days. So its actually break me down.
I keep tearing when i know this happen, I keep asking why this happening on me? Why is just only me? But i just can't do anything. Friends and lecturer know I'm sad maybe they wonder and thought that I've too over react? yea.. maybe.. and i lost the 5 days attendance marks :(
Btw, can anyone tell me what can i do for the next week, the 5 days holidays? Staying home? Sleeping all day? Watching drama? Vacation? This is not life that i want :( but still i accept the 'gift' that 'you' gave...
Convincing myself everything happens with a reason.
And told ya a funny things, last Saturday i bought my very first time TOTO! Haha you must curious why so bad luck but still go buy TOTO? I also don't know why, just feel like already 'In expectation' haha!

Tomorrow is the last day of may, which I've passed the bad month i ever had, i wish all the bad luck can ends here. Good luck please come to me again! June, please love me a lot! I wish i can be more and more stronger in my future life just like the song... =)


10.13pm 
30/5/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment