Sunday 10 June 2012

'Live is hard, deal with it.'

Hey there, i'm back with bringing three good news!
I finally passed my two resit papers, thanks god and thanks myself! I achieved my goal :) Like what i said, if you think you can, you can! Believe in yourself!
Second, i had joined the 'Gas world conference 2012' last week, although its tiring, everyday have to wake up early at 5am, but i learned a lot, and met a lot new friends!
Third, dad bought me an iphone 4s! Thanks my lovely dad so much, he is the only one who love me the most. But now i still feel guilty :( Hmm, when i can get my allowance? I have to buy smth for the father's day which on next Sunday, any suggestion?

is 6th week now, assignments due date.
Everything have to rush, mid-term, interview, so stresssssss!
But i still need to go through it, I'm not that little girl anymore, isn't it?
*Fingercrossed*

'Live is always hard, just deal with it.'
10/6/12

No comments:

Post a Comment