Saturday 26 February 2011

happy sunday!

ignore my sleepy face. took picture while went to school! :)hey i feel want to get a camera for my own. any brand or model intro? or should i get a DSLR? all my friends have their own DSLR,
hope i can get one too :D or waiting someone to gift me? (dad) :b btw i need to earn money! need to find a part time job! but i can't manage my time! nvm. i'm still young. am still 18teen! since i haven't past my birthday. *comfort myself* . final exam/ practical exam is coming soon. need to put more effort on study. since last sem i'm not satisfied with my CGPA. but i really do lazy. (when i said lazy that mean really lazy) ._. tonight will go kepong with my family for my cousin sis 21th birthday party. she ald 21th! already OLD! hahaha and i'm still 18th bok bok cui! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment