Wednesday 30 March 2011

holiday party! :) 29 March 2011

hey guys, guess what? I'm in holiday currently! :)
Had a fun party with my classmate yesterday! :) okay. lets talk the story.
Ytd early in the morning about 10am. A fella - Alvin ong called me and wake up me . _ . Actually at first he was asked me for acc him to interview job in time square. but i remind him about have a party today. so he was cancel his plan and join us.
12pm I was reached at time square's main entrance, while waiting him, I saw this cutie! :D

and i was asked him, hey cutie. whats your name, wanna take a picture?
then he show me this posture!

gosh!! sooooooooosooooo cute right ? =) 混血儿宝宝最可爱!:D
after he reached, he pick up me and went to Kelana Jaya - huiying's house.
I have a short drive by his car! hahahaha :b

hmmp, we order delivery food. idk it was Pizza hut or Domino pizza :x
and thanks huiying cooked spaghetti for us! =)
after ate a lot foods! Exercise time! Swimming! =D

ignore my ugly face :)
everyone was looked happy!:) hahha and so am i!
After enjoyed the swimming pool. We went Tropicana City Mall for ours dinner :)

we ate our dinner at here!

what da face is this? who with me? Alvin ong!! :)

and his food - salted chicken rice. i dont like this drink! not nice for me =b
But the foods was not bad. and the price was not expensive! i ordered spicy chicken rice. :)

Who else is this? him again! :b* acting cute.

John! :)
after our dinner, went Starbucks for bought drinks. and some of them smoke outside!
the car park fees only Rm1. cheap? HAHA
and when i reach home, i check my bag. gosh what is this?

Alvin ong left his cigarette in my bag! luckily he dint left his wallet also.
if not i'm gonna finish it! hahahahaha :D
It was really a happy day =) miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment