Tuesday 17 August 2010

5th days.


Today was my 5th day for orientation days.
um, i feeling want to finish the orientation as fast as can.
Cause it was so boring and sleepy for me. Sometimes have fun and joke with the lecturer and senior. they're cute. Hope so i'm in the april intake too =(
Have a little bit down cause of my august intake friends are so quiet, i can't accept it, as you know, i'm the hyperactive and talkative person. I can't siao with any someone also there T.T totally dont have my geng inside : (
I hope that have someone can CRAZY with me and make me like to go study & fun 2gt every morning?
I know it, Once start the class, its means my nightmare start too.
& will no more time to see the senior's? I like them, but we're not so closely. What the hell, where's my geng?!

Gosh, Thursday have drama, im lost! We have no ideas for our group team that only 5 person, and only me one girl. ><gosh why im so unlucky huh?


Ignore for my broken english, im trying to improving it. thx

No comments:

Post a Comment